what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day #96 - MLFF FC


Lester and I play an online Football Manager game www.hattrick.org and when lost for an idea tonight Lest mentioned that I should design a logo for my team.

So this is what I came up with.

The team is named in honour of one of my favourite skits from the tv show "In Living Colour", this was a comedy sketch show in the 90s that had stars such as Jim Carrey, Damon Wayans (about 8 Wayans were in it), David Alan Grier, Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock and also a little known 'Fly Girl' Jennifer Lopez.

The home ground of MLFF FC is "the pit of carkoon" and the home fans (1059 current members) are referred to as the almighty saarlac.

The team currently is sitting in 3rd position in the league and was runners up last season.

the goal of the team this season is to maintain a respectable top 4 finish and finally get the finances under control by limiting the spending of the over zealous manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment