what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day #94 - Breakin out my inner grizzly


since we have a 10:15 game tonight I had to draw early, we're playing against a team that we've never beaten so I need to stop being the non-jumping elephant in the middle and break out with my inner grizzly, hell I probably look more intimidating than anyone out there, I might as well make the most of it.

hopefully I won't hibernate at half time.

2 comments:

  1. Glen, you look Baaad!

    Hope you whupped their arses

    asher

    ReplyDelete
  2. our biggest loss ever, we didn't even get to double figures.

    We had fun though which is all that counts.

    ReplyDelete