what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day #78 - Dragon 2


After the horrible disappointment of yesterday's effort in trying to draw Bernie Mac's head I decided to do another of a dragon as the first one brought me so much pleasure in drawing.

Thanks to two children playing musical beds tonight I ran out of time to finish this how I would have liked (in ink) but hey, the clock doesn't wait and tomorrow is only 90 minutes away.

I think I might try to complete this week drawing animals since people and vehicles haven't been nice to me, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. How about dogs? I would love to see your take on Cleo and Hermes

    ReplyDelete