what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day #84 - Frogs


I wanted to draw some frogs today, Hawk asked that I draw 10, I said I'd draw 3, I settled on 2.

I started with the 'broken' on and realised I only had about half a page left, if I drew any more it may have looked cramped, I then drew the one on the left and he reminded me of Paul from Spin City so I had to try to think of something 'funny' that he could say, I was thinking of witty lines about flies or about how his friend was so well endowed..... I drew a blank....so...I settled for this semi funny line, I'm not sure which one I like best, I love "Paul's" hands and arms and I love the goofy Cookie Monster look on the other one.

All in all I'm happy with my frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment