what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day #221 - Absolut New Year


Happy New Year to everyone!

fireworks done, kids asleep and all I have left is a bottle of Vodka and my drawing, well, that's done now so all I have is my Absolut, well half of it, I'm a bit stonkered.

thank you to all the people that have offered kind words about my crappy little drawings, it's not always easy to get motivated for them and every little 'like' or comment makes it worthwhile.

I hope that you all have a wonderful new year and that the new year brings prosperity and happiness.

If you ever feel like commenting please do, at least then I'll know somebody is reading my tripe.

Love always,
Glen

1 comment:

  1. I know I don't comment often, but at least once every couple of weeks I go back through to see what you've drawn lately. I will be showing Masterchief/chef to my son tomorrow...he loves Halo!
    Cheers
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete