what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day #209 - Fatboy & littleman


for some reason today I was wondering what to draw, maybe I was just procrastinating or maybe I was waiting for the vodka to take affect? I've been thinking about superheroes a lot lately and it was only when I found a link to the preview for a show called "No Heroics" and watched said link it got me thinking about an old idea.

Along the lines of the Tick these two are an extremely dynamic duo.

Fatboy, harnesses the powers of sloth and can eat twice his weight in one sitting.

littleman has extreme powers of influence.

They are both masters of procrastination.

Once together there is nothing that they couldn't achieve, they just couldn't be arsed!

No comments:

Post a Comment