what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day #204 - I gotta stop asking Hawk what to draw


Tonight I asked Hawk if he'd like me to draw him something (in hindsight it would have been easier to draw the Wright Flyer to commemorate it's maiden flight on this day) but no, I had to ask Hawk didn't I.

He said, "I want you to draw Obi Wan Kenobi fighting General Grievous"

In his defence he isn't aware that I've slipped back to the little books but man it was difficult to draw these two on one page, I don't think it looks too bad although I'm clearly aware that the face looks nothing like Obi Wan's.

I hope he likes it though, I'll leave it out so that he can see it at breakfast.

The thing that I really liked though is that he picked up his pencils and decided to draw in bed again, he hasn't done that for about 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment