what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day #218 - Lando Cowrissian


Hawk said a few things today that cracked me up, he was talking to his sister about biscuits and was asking what her favourite was, he asked her if she liked Fish Finger Biscuits (he meant Scotch Finger) then he asked if she liked Chocolate Jontys, of course with the cricket on I instantly thought of a little Jonty Rhodes shaped chocolate biscuit.

but the one that stuck in my head was Lando Cow-rissian, our little guy has a few problems saying certain words and sometimes they come out a bit sideways.

I drew this around midnight after watching Tron with Les and Ed, it was a super cool movie which would only make sense to people that liked the original as the two tied together and there were a lot of references to the 80s, Jeff Bridges in a few scenes was definitely channelling 'the dude' and the CG work on Tron and Clu was very very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment