what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day #250 - the Mascot


Lester and I are attempting to stay up and watch the final of the Asia cup tonight, with a 2am kick-off it's going to be tough but I think we'll make it (it's 1am now).

more coffee!!!

Anyway it got me thinking about all things soccer and what I would draw tonight, then I came upon mascots.

Surprisingly the Socceroos don't have one, so I thought I'd create my own version of how I think he should be/look.

As Kewell is my favourite socceroo ever I thought I'd pay homage to him by making the Roo left footed.

We host the Asian Cup in 2015, I wonder what the mascot will be? hopefully not crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment