what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #241 - the Profile pic


Marty asked me to doodle him a profile pic, the problem was the only reference photo I have is his current FB profile pic, which is a very small photo with little detail.

So......I did it from my memory. (his face that is)

Marty is probably the fittest bloke I'll ever know (Petr and Fluey would be a close 2nd), here's a guy that will ride a lazy 50kms on the way to work whilst I'm struggling to keep my eyes open he's out there pedalling away, running half marathons for fun.

But most importantly he is my coffee buddy and trusted advisor.

So.... I think I'll be buying coffee in the morning :P (if he'll talk to me that is).

it took 241 days but I finally did it, I drew a penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment