what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day #127 - OP


If I think robots nothing in my mind is cooler than the Transformers, although they aren't really robots but actually aliens.

Growing up as a child in the 80s I think you would have found it tough going not to be exposed to the Transformers.

Optimus Prime had the coolest voice I'd ever heard and it was the most perfect fit, it wasn't until later in life (about 18mths ago) that I realised whilst watching "Tigger and Pooh" that Optimus Prime shared his voice with Eeyore the purple donkey.

Never again could I watch the Transformers without hearing (in my mind) Optimus saying "oh me, oh my" and then Tigger goes bouncing past.

I couldn't let my 'robot' phase go past without getting an Autobot in.

I'm happy with how he turned out but damn did it take a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment