what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day #100 - the cop out


All day I was thinking what I could draw for number 100, and to be honest nothing really came to mind apart from the number 100 but I thought that would be a cop out.

I was going to go for 1,3,5,7,11,13,17,23,29=? (which are the first 9 prime numbers)

but I settled on this doodle of a sheriff (cop) and the 10 to the power of 2 (same as writing 100).

and I finished it off quickly with my Sharpie.

Well, I can't believe that I've done this for 100 days and am getting quite confident that I'll be able to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment