what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day #113 - and finally littleman, here is the EM50


Lester has been hassling me for the EM50 for some time now, it has to be one of the ugliest vans that has ever existed and anybody that knows me knows that I have a sick fetish for vans and station wagons.

now, for the uneducated of you out there the EM50 or the "Urban Assault Vehicle" was the ultimate assault weapon which starred alongside Bill Murray and John Candy in Stripes.

I prefer it in this mode as opposed to the 'Assault' mode with the louvre windows down and Citroen style wheel guards.

Anyway Les, I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment