what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day #125 - WALL-E


after playing golf today I'm still a little cooked and I'm just too tired to do anything more with this drawing.

It's a shame because it's truly an important movie to me.

Wall-E was the first movie that I watched in entirety with Hawk, he was only young and this was such a brilliantly made movie, the fact that there was no dialogue for the first 40 odd minutes really added to its genius and I sat there with my 3 year old son and he was enthralled.

Pixar are in a class of their own in the world of 3D animation just as Miyazaki sits alone in 2D.

They'll never be like that horrible crap that comes out of Dreamworks.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Some days will just be this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment