what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day #119 - bye bye Marty :(


Tomorrow my good friend Martin Keenlyside has his last day on level 19, whilst he is still working for the company it spells the beginning of the end of the Cheeky Fookas coffee crew.

Fluey leaves for Westpac on friday and Marty goes to HR leaving just me for the Velvety Goodness Journeys.

Marty has taught me more about Microsoft products in the past 2 years than I've learned in the last 10 and he isn't even technical, he's also opened my eyes to a different way of looking at processes in both design and improvement. He probably doesn't realise but he's taught me far more than he would have imagined, I'll miss him very much.

So Marty, I could only draw one thing for you.

it's your example.

I'll never look at a goat the same way again!

Good luck buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment