what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day #107 - Voltron


On monday night I was asked by Jason if I could draw Voltron, I said....sure.

knowing how crap I have been at drawing robots I thought I would give it a shot and try to back up my words.

It was annoyingly tedious but I'm quite happy with how it turned out, I had to complete it in 4 different sittings, each lasting about 20-30 mins, sure it has it's faults but it's okay for me.

Tomorrow I think I'll do something a bit simpler, although I'm not sure where I'll be able to fit it in? maybe after basketball around 11:30? maybe I'll just whip out a silly doodle at work?

only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME GLEN.

    A PRINT OF THIS IS ALREADY UP ON LACHIE'S BEDROOM WALL ;)

    ReplyDelete