what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day #184 - Bonnet is coming!


it's hard when one of your best mates lives on the other side of the world but it makes the times when you are together all the more special.

It's been a long while since I've seen my little buddy actually think I only had a son last time I saw her.

She flies out tomorrow so I should see her by the weekend, I can't wait!

Years ago I created a crime fighter in her honour, Bonnet is the name of that character and she has special powers (what they are isn't that clear) but she usually gets what she wants and can persuade anybody to her way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment