what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day #180 - Lego panic


Today Mix is recovering slowly but sleeping a hell of a lot, poor little thing, toughest little 2 year old Kieran or I have ever seen.

Kieran got stuck playing 'Go Fish' with Hawk and Izzy, there were some cool hands getting played, which the youngsters were dominating.

Once they got sick of that they moved on to Lego

Then to the shopping game.

Then they went on an 'adventure walk' at the beach

Then we had dinner, Mix ate some mashed potato and managed to keep it down for about 30mins and only about half of it came back out.

Hawk went to bed and left me with instructions on what to draw, it was an entire scene from Empire Strikes Back, this is what I drew him, a snowtrooper on a 'snow-bike' and a snowspeeder pilot nervously facing off against him, no guesses at to whom would have won.

we head back home tomorrow, hopefully Mix will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment