what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day #165 - Asterix or Asterisk?

I thought of this one quite some time ago and today it just fell out.


Imagine if you press SHIFT +8 and got a little picture of Asterix instead? that would be so cool.


Go looking for the special conditions of an offer and find the Asterix that explains the loopholes.


I'm really happy with how he turned out, I don't really know Asterix, never got into it, it was more my brother's taste, too much writing for me. I did like Obelisk though, I thought he was pretty cool.


Sorry I had to do the CIA style black outs, this has my meeting notes on it from a meeting I attended today so I thought I'd best black people's names and numbers etc.


Oh it also has the repair bill for my car, gonna take a lot more care of it now, just cost me $1300 to renew rego (inclusive of repairs) which is a lot considering I only paid $1500 for it originally! At least it'll be a nice safe car to drive around now, bit of peace of mind as I take Hawk to school in it.


I'm at the tail end of my illness now, feel much better today, no gas, no bloating, just dehydrated and tired.


I think this would have to be one of the earliest doodles I've gotten posted, 100% freebie, Citrix iForum pad and VMWare forum biro! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment