what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day #162 - the Stomach bug

About 3 years ago Dad and I got a 'nice' little present for Xmas, a nasty stomach  bug that distends your stomach full of an awful rancid egg-gas reflux and throws into the mix a nice big batch of diarrhea  to boot.


It lasts for anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks and is at its worst when you are sleeping forcing you to wake through the night for trips to the Doulton.


would be nice if you lost some weight as a result but nope you don't.


I've researched it and it seems that it's a very common ailment that nobody really knows the reason why, plenty of theories which just means people don't have a clue, the only thing that we've found that fixes it is drinking Coke, that shit kills everything!


So, of course I woke up this morning with my latest bout of this bug.


So I thought for certain that I had to draw a 'stomach' bug today.


Got me thinking about bugs themselves, they have stomachs right? do they get stomach bugs? or maybe stomach amoeba? or something smaller than them.


I wonder what Bugs call 'bugs'?


no, I'm not on drugs! (I wish there was a drug for it, drank some apple cider vinegar earlier, uughhh!)

1 comment:

  1. This is sick, very sick! (at least I think that is how young folk offer praise :-)

    ReplyDelete