what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day #170 - Rorschach

Lately I've been reading Watchmen, it's truly an amazing piece of work, actually I have been reading Watching the Watchmen which is the story about how the book came about.


I never even knew about it until I saw the movie, which unlike most people I absolutely loved.


It's like 'the man in the high castle' without the stupid "it was all a dream" ending.


I love the characters and I thought the adaptation was very true to the original work.


Of all the characters though I love Rorschach the best, the Comedian was a close second but he really was evil.

Rorschach just seemed the only guy that wouldn't give in, still out fighting for justice and his ink blot mask was amazing.



that voice is so memorable too.


Anyway, I thought I'd give Rorschach a go, it turned out good enough I think.


Finally starting to feel like I might be getting back to myself, hopefully I'll be back to 100% by the weekend.


damn I hate this capped internet! (this took 30mins to upload!)

No comments:

Post a Comment