what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day #179 - the worst round ever


Poor little Mika got sick last night, vomitting constantly but she is such a strong little girl she hardly complained at all. Vic and I didn't get much sleep at all but it really didn't matter considering we were in paradise, even if it was covered in vomit.

The Ashes arrived this morning and Kieran and I headed out to play a round of golf at Nelson Bay Golf course, it was a beautiful course but severely overcrowded, we only got through 13 holes in 4.5hrs before we had enough and pulled the pin.

The highlights of the day was the kangaroos, I topped a ball on about the 5th or 6th hole and hit a roo in the tail, it didn't seem to phase him and my ball dribbled down the fairway, a couple of holes later Kieran got one right in the middle of the head! he just sat there, shook his head about 10 times then went back about his business, so very Australian that they were so blasé about it and remained so chilled.

This is all I could think about, if the roles were reversed we'd be laying there dying whilst the Roo's just played on in their ultra-chilled manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment