what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day #169 - the PBA

it's amazing the increase in numbers in the Pro Bum arena in the city, it seems that every corner has one and any corner that doesn't has people selling the Big Issue.


Don't get  me wrong, the Big Issue guys are great because they are legitimate.


But these other ones really annoy me, they seem to sit right on the corner and right in the middle of the footpath so that you have to go around them and be careful not to kick their cardboard signs/boxes etc.


I was joking today when I went to lunch that I think what we need to regulate them and what came into my head was this symbol, I ripped off the idea from the iconic Jerry West NBA logo which is superb.


I don't hate homeless people I just hate liars and cheats and I feel that a large proportion of these beggars are merely just scamming people and what is worst it's making the genuine people get less or nothing at all.

I saw the Pro Bum today outside work playing with his iPhone whilst he sat there.



on a lighter note, it's now day 8 of my illness and I'm still producing so much gas that I fear George Bush will invade my house and run a pipeline out of my ass for Haliburton!


lastly, internet caps suck! FU OPTUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment