what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day #181 - home safe and sound


Mix woke up well this morning, thank god/allah/buddha/dianetics/Albert Einstein. it was a bit of a mad rush to get out before 10am but we managed, We set off in the car and by the time we'd left Port Stephens I was the only one left awake, the stereo was mine! Vic woke up around Hornsby, Mix woke up around Pennant Hills and Hawk woke at the Sunnyholt rd exit on the M7, man they had a great trip, I was a little sore as I was sardined into my seat.

this odd little drawing popped into my head at around 11pm tonight, I don't know what it is and maybe it's best that way.

Whatever you think it is is probably right?

went to scan in only to find my PC has died whilst we were away, will have to buy a new PSU for it tomorrow, too tired to troubleshoot it tonight, will leave it to tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment