what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day #160 - Moon

tonight I finally got around to watching the movie Moon. It was amazing! 


I'm upset that I didn't watch it earlier now.


I thought I'd have a go at drawing the Sarang Rover from the movie, it doesn't look too bad but I'm too tired to do anything else.


here's the crazy Glen logic on how I found out about the movie. Years ago my brother gave me the first season of the IT Crowd, I gave it to Grant Lawton to watch, the second season saw the introduction of Matt Berry as the new CEO and our love for his kookiness got Grant to stumble upon a little show called the Mighty Boosh where Matt played Dixon Bainrbridge the crazed Zoo owner who would splice the animals with the workers. This got us thinking about other shows and I stumbled upon the Snuff Box, a skit show with Matt Berry, it was kooky and crazy but a total riot. After watching this there seemed to be no more of Matt Berry anywhere so I sort of gave up for a while, then recently when performing the 'IMDB=Matt Berry' search I stumble upon Moon, so automatically I knew I had to get it, so I did and I sat on it for months, bad me.


incidentally, if you play Scrabble on Facebook, one of those annoying ads that you have to sit through before you can play is for CareerOne, Matt Berry does the voice over.


And Matt's role in Moon consisted of about 2 lines! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment