what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day #135 - Indy


I showed Hawk my picture from last night (Hosoi) and he asked me, "is that a robot?" I had to explain to him no it was a picture of the person you were nearly named after but Hawk Hosoi Gonz Warton would have been too much for me to get away with :)

He then asked me what I was drawing tonight and I told him XXXXXXXXX (keeping that idea for another night)

He said, can you draw Indian Jones for me? so I said, sure little buddy! but he insisted that I didn't draw the Lego one and it needed to be an action shot.

Well, this is as good as I could muster tonight, plus I need to get on my bike, got a 50km ride in 11 days and I'm far from ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment