what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day #158 - Zorrooooh

Tomorrow we are off to a BBQ luncheon for Erica's birthday and as I found out on monday, it's fancy dress, I had planned to go as the following things/people but had not had the time to organise the outfit;


Cher - from that video with on the Missouri
Gordon Freeman - main character from Half life
an X Wing Pilot (minus the helmet, actually I would have even given that a try)
Marty McFly (in radiation suit)
Walter Sobchak (John Goodman from the Big Lebowski)


I had planned on finishing one of these up tomorrow morning but when I got home from work this evening Vic and the kids had already been to the local costume shop and bought me something to wear, Mika was so excited to tell me how I am going to be a pirate.


They actually got me a Zorro outfit, well by outfit I mean a black hat, a shirt and a cape all size "one size fits all"


So tomorrow I'll not be dressed as "Zorro" but I'll be dressed as "One Size Fits All My Arse Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment