what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day #137 - Sonic and Dr Eggman


This morning I woke with a mind splitting headache and my eyes felt like they were burning and falling out of my skull. I took some Nurofen, messaged work and passed out till 2:30pm.
When I awoke I still had a thumping headache and then I realised it was from massive congestion in my head, so I took some Codral. I later took some more Nurofen which has turned my mind to jelly. I was thinking about what to draw and it hurt to just think, Hawk was sitting there playing Sonic Unleashed on the Wii so I told him that I was going to draw Dr Eggman, He simply said "but he's the baddie!", I told him that I knew and he still didn't look pleased, so I said that I'd draw Sonic as well, he was happy with that.

So here tonight is my no thinking drawing of Sonic and Dr Eggman. I've drawn so much blue lately that midway through this my mechanical pencil imploded. I was a little bit worried because I didn't have another so I went and borrowed Hawk's, I hope he won't mind. Anyway, I feel numb in the head and must be waffling on about codshit so I'll leave it here and go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment