what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day #159 - Cyborg girl concept

Tonight I wanted to take a different approach, a lot of nights I rough out and then build up my picture in one pencil, most of the time I erase my construction lines or they get overwritten to the point of not being noticed any more.

I decided to do my three different layers in different colours to see how it would turn out, I'm hoping that you can see the different layers but I'm not sure how it will scan in, the red was my basic mark up for proportioning, the blue was my wireframe build up and the green was the final outline.

It's supposed to be a female cyborg, mid to late teens in age, like a high school girl, old enough to drive but still lives at home.
I don't mind how this turned out but for what I want she looks far too unhuman, oh well, the is merely a concept drawing so it will stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment