what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day #67 - Predators??


Last night I went and watched Predators with Ed, Les and Bazz. Needless to say this was not the greatest film in the series and I think it came down to the casting.

Thinking of the leading man in an action flick such as this a you think of names like Arnie, Sly, The Rock, Vin Diesel etc not Adrien Brody??

okay so he's slight, you could remedy that right?

what did they do to make him look menacing?

Gave him a really oversized gun and an oversized knife.

and paired that up with him wearing slacks, a vest, a dress shirt and a scarf.......hmmm....

and worst of all, to try to "Macho" him up they made him talk like he was trying to impersonate Common. God they cast Topher Grace alongside him and Topher looked tougher!

The Yakuza was the coolest character in the movie and only got 2 lines, 1 which was the line of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment