what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day #60 - Tiro Loco McGraw


Today at lunch I was talking with my workmates and for some reason Quick Draw McGraw came up in the conversation, after he was mentioned most of us laughed about him except for Hacks, poor Ian had a childhood removed from the wonders of Hanna Barbera, so I thought that I'd enlighten him.

Well Hacks, for the next week or so I am exclusively (except for saturdays) going to bring wonder to your mind by 'doodling' as many HB characters that I can.

So tonight, just so you don't feel left out from today's conversation, here is Quick Draw McGraw and his sidekick Bubba Looey (or Pepe Trueno for Jose).

No comments:

Post a Comment