what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day #57 - moonwalker


July 20 1969, was the day the man 'walked' on the moon, a lot of people believe that it was produced on a sound stage in the UK but as an avid Sci-fi fan I like to think that they went for real. Growing up I would look up in the night sky and think how high I could ollie on the moon.

Seems I cleaned my scanner to just cover it in graphite again :)

Also, I've seen Capricorn 1 and if they did fake it and were afraid that the astronauts would spill the beans then surely they'd be dead? it is the US government after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment