what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day #48 - CFH Trophy inaugural round


Today the Captain, Fatboy and Hacker played the first of many of battles for the honour of taking home 'the Bronze Belter', it was a 2 horse race and after 18 holes Captain and Hacks were dead even, it went to a 'penalty putt out' which Hacks was victorious and will be the first man to have his name added to "Bronzer", Well done Hacks!

Anyway, here is a poor rendition of him kissing Bronzer post victory, I'm far too tired and sore to do any more detail into this drawing.

What a great day, maybe I'll get that X-Ray tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment