what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Day #59 - the last leaf


I lost one page to Vicky and gave one to Mika to draw on, plus the Bootsy Collins one and the 60 page A5 Derwent Visual Art Diary is full, book 2 will start tomorrow night.

I have been thinking about how to end the book and I thought that this would be a cool way considering this is pretty much how all the trees are right now (barring the evergreen ones of course).

Anyway, first volume finished, I hope you've like them so far? there will be 6 more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice shading on this, and a cool 'closing' concept..

    ReplyDelete