what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day #46 - He thinks he's people


Back when I began this I drew a dragon and Asher asked me if I do dogz?

I replied not very well. Of course this is something that I plan to change so when completely lost for an idea this evening I thought I'd have a crack at a dog, not knowing how to fill the page I drew his proud rock-a-billy owner, then of course the rest of the page is blank, oh well, I guess some days I'll draw small and explain that the absence of content is artistic license?

Oh, I think this dog is very average but compared to his owner he looks good, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment