what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day #335 - Frogger


today being Easter and all, we had Vix family over for lunch, well it was originally lunch but turned out being more like Dincher/Dunch/Linner. How many people could you ask over to lunch and when they turn up you simply hand them a bowl, some flour and a couple of eggs, then they would look back at you with eager excitement? not many, but Vix family is different than most.
We made enough fresh pasta to feed about 100 people. and 4 hours later we ate it!

So as a reward for his massive effort and devirginising of the pasta world I fired up MAME for Steve.

he was reluctant at first but then got hooked on Frogger for about 20 games.

all too rarely does Steve kick up his heels and have some fun for himself but for that 30-40 mins this evening he had not a care in the world except for getting that poor frog across the road and over the pond into his little hole.

The games of today have lost that simplistic brilliance that the 80s games had, think Galaga, Pacman, Frogger, Xevious and the immortal 720 degrees.

And of course Bump N' Jump will be fired up for Jhoven next time. :) http://www.ilovethe80s.com/arcade_fullsize_bumpnjump1.htm

Best Easter I can remember in a long time! thanks fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment