what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day# 334 - underrated


I was really excited this morning because I had the TV to myself and my beloved Celtics were playing the Knicks and I could watch it live.

the result was what I was after but there really was never a contest as Boston won with ease.

Why was it so one sided? Paul Pierce dropped 38 points and Rondo, the little number 9 that nobody rates as a risk played the Knicks like they were a high school team. He had recorded a triple double before the end of the 3rd quarter and ended the game with a franchise record 20 assists.

Of course nobody expects the Celtics to win the Wast or the finals series but they didn't last year either yet but for an amazing 15 minutes by Ron Artest they would have won.

they traded away their starting Center, Shaq is injured yet they looked formidable today.

It's going to be a great finals series no matter the result and if a team from the East doesn't win it really wouldn't be fair.

Just watched Man Utd beat Everton as well so all in all it's been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment