what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day #313 - the Easter hat



today's doodle was an easy one.

Hawk has to make an Easter hat for school and I had to design it for him.

Last year I drew him an Easter bunny holding a sign that said Happy Easter.

This year I wanted to draw a crucified Easter bunny to cover both angles but I'm apparently not allowed to express my opinions through the medium of my children...

So I pinched most of a bunny from Preston Blair and drew him leaning against an Easter egg, I've printed it out and Hawk is now colouring it in, we'll stick it to some cardboard tomorrow and glue some others stuff to it (I also wasn't allowed to make Hawk a crown of eggs).

I think that it'll turn out all okay and inoffensive to anyone except those that read this :P

Sorry mum! (and all the Filos except Les)


update: they look better coloured and printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment