what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day #320 - moths


today Hawk came running out of the toilet saying that there is a big flying insect in there and I need to go and kill it because it looked dangerous.

So of course being the overprotective father that I am I thought the worst, a wasp? a bee? a dragonfly? a big ass German cockroach?

nope

a moth

in fact, a very very small moth.

So I told Hawk that it's just a moth, moths can't hurt you mate.

Then I thought of this one panel cartoon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a common myth, Moths are infact very dangerous, And in some cultures believed to be vehicles of the dead.
    - "facts" stated above may not be entirely accurate.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete