what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day #362 - Clock Designs


Today I was cleaning out the garage when I got distracted by this broken clock I got from my grandfather's house, it's not a special clock at in fact it's just a cheap wall clock made of plastic.

I wanted to see if I could reverse engineer the clock and fix it, so I undid all the fine work that the Chinese assembly worker had done and after about 10 minutes I'd figured out how to fix it but it was at that point when I was staring at the plain cardboard face I said to Hawk "do you think we should make a different face on this? of course he said yes.

then we both got distracted with something else.

when I was sitting down tonight all I could think of was clock faces, so I drew the one on the right here, it was only after I had this done that I realised I could make the 9L3N clock!


No comments:

Post a Comment