what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day #360 - the light!


wow, back when I started this I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to complete this challenge but to my amazement I have only 5 to go.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and it seems like it's blazing sooooo brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment