what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day #306 - Giraffe


today we went to the Zoo, it wasn't as sad as the last two times, in fact the animals didn't look upset at all oh, except for the Snow Leopard.

I asked Mika what she wanted to see when we got there and the first thing that she said that she wanted to see was the Giraffe, it was raining and the Giraffes were hiding away from the rain but still in plain view. Mix thought the funniest thing was that one of the Giraffes was licking the wall with his big blue tongue.

Later in the arvo she tripped over and grazed her chin which made her sad and sore all night so I thought I'd draw a picture of the Giraffe with his big tongue out to try to get that wicked little laugh out of her in the morning and return some happiness to beautiful little angel.

I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment