what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day #287 - Michel Truong


The boy that played in the rain, a true Francanamese named young boy, became a pirate.

He dominated the seas in his stealth boat, he was the most feared pirate in the European waters, as his vessel was mad entirely from plastic and had non reflective matte paint it was nearly impossible to spot and when running in silent mode on the Dyson bladeless propulsion system it would travel swiftly and silently across the seas targeting unknowing cruise ships and bulk container tranports, these were easy prey as they had no human controllers.

Michel had a band of 5, no more and no less.

Michel (the Captain)

Bunk (his cabin boy)

Chef (the galley man)

Artill (the weapons expert)

Jammie (the engineer)

They called themselves ‘the Starters’

No comments:

Post a Comment