what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day #262 - Burgebabs


Tonight before seeing De La Soul Ed, Les, Nick and I were dining in the back of the Duke hotel.

I had the Wagyu beef burger and when it came out it had wooden skewer holding it together, Lester said that you were supposed to pick it up and eat it like a lollipop.

It got me thinking about a Shish Kebab made of mini burgers (or sliders as the US call them), you could call them Burgebabs or Shish Burgers?

I would have drawn more but it's pretty late so I settled for 3, you get the idea right?

No comments:

Post a Comment