what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day #261 - 100 conversations about nothing


I tell you what if I had a dollar for every pointless conversation I had today I think I'd have at least $100 in the kitty.

4 times today I had to explain why sent mail from outlook doesn't sync on mobile devices.......to the same person!

I had meaningless conversations over a device that we don't even have because a customer won't make a decision about it yet they are trying to put the onus on me? yet I've explained that I am awaiting a decision.

It seemed that the entire day I was on at least one phone if not two.

I had to ask people if I could call them back because I had someone on the other line about 8 or 10 times, which I wouldn't mind but I'm not normally on my phone at work.

I guess it was just one of those days, so this is sort of how I felt at the end of the day.

Can't wait for tomorrow.....................night, watching De La Soul with Ed and Les will make it all worthwhile!

1 comment: