what the hell is this about?

Several friends have embarked on their own P365 journey but as I have no camera nor an eye for photography I've decided to try to complete "a doodle a day" for an entire year. Most will be in my little Derwent A5 sketch book but some could end up being from the corner of some document or scribbled on a newspaper. As the year progresses I will try my hand at inking them as well?

If some of them don't make sense, don't worry, they're probably not meant to. You may notice there will be certain themes along the way and if you know me you'll know why.

I hope you enjoy.

Okay, here goes, every day til I'm 39.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day #36 - Tomorrow's athlete


Adept on all platforms tomorrow's athlete is equipped with a gamut of highly tuned input devices, all wireless of course (only a rookie would use cords) adorned with his the patented faux leather tri-mouse bandoleer and his Han Solo Red Bull holster (patent pending) he fears no foe. Trash talking his fellow competitors through his noise-cancelling Sennheiser 4000 "ult-gamer" addition gamephones he is the most feared opponent on the planet.
Recently he signed a $1 billion deal with Logitech to produce his specially developed one-handed gamepad.
the envy of men everywhere this hero is known simply as 'the Gamer'

2 comments:

  1. Dude - you really shouldn't do caricatures of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, but he looked @ a mirror when he was looking for tonite's inspiration

    ReplyDelete